Search Open Jobs
Submit Your Resume
Edit Your Profile
eCommerce Senior Product Manager
Brisbane (bebe - Corporate)
We are looking for an outstanding senior product manager ecommerce, who is passionate about innovation and thoroughly controls and communicates the scope, schedule, status, and risk for assigned projects. This position will collect the requirements from the business leader, manage expectation, and ensure the project is delivered as stated and agreed.
• Partner with executive and business owners, IT teams and other user experience counterparts to formulate and adjust ecommerce solution ideas and strategies.
• Assist in the development of the offering's road map, business case, and lifecycle definitions.
• Be very hands-on; design, develop, coordinate the efforts of external and internal development teams to manage the day-to-day development activities by driving architecture decisions, participating in designs, design reviews, and implementation management.
• Identify risks and develop risk mitigation strategies.
• Coordinate all activities required to prepare the product for launch including UAT, staging, load testing, and launch planning; interaction across the organization to ensure availability of resources and materials on-plan (includes product testing, operational and support preparedness and support of market launch)
• Define and manage the pilot and test plan where applicable
• This position will be involved in all phases of product development from vendor selection to review of functional specifications through assisting with the design and oversight of the development activities, and post-live maintenance of code and functionalities developed.
• Maintain current technical knowledge to support rapidly changing technology, be always on a look out for new technologies and work with management and development team in bringing new technologies on board.
• Act as the key problem solver and trouble-shooter in technically difficult/complex/escalated incidents.
• This position will involve post-live 24x7 operational support including management of external vendors and SLA agreements to ensure site excellence and world-class stability and availability.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• BS or higher degree in Information Systems, or equivalent.
• 3-5+ years of stable, professional experience in the management of implementation of an ecommerce site.
• Must be familiar with at least one large scale ecommerce architecture
• Experience of Agile project management
• Strong understanding working with and using Web Services and with database-driven websites
• Passion to stay abreast of latest web related IT topics.
• Have experience in automated testing and continuous integration.
• Strong project management skills and ability to coordinate the efforts of internal and external development teams
• Experience working with MS SQL Server or any other relational database including developing store procedures
• Experience in the following are a great plus:
• Keynote Scripting and Monitoring
• Adobe Scene 7
• Adobe Site catalyst/Omniture
• Creating client experiences using recommendation engines
• Mobile optimized Web Solutions
Send This Job to a Friend
bebe stores, Inc. All rights reserved