|Point of Hire
||AIT-Arctic Information Technology, Inc.
|Type of Position
JOB SUMMARY: The Account Executive role is accountable for identifying, developing, and closing new and repeat business opportunities. Normal daily activities for an Account Executive include collaborating with internal resources on multiple opportunities simultaneously; utilizing industry-standard best practices and methodologies to perform the highest-quality sales efforts; building long-term client relationships; continuing to grow our client base.
- Develop relationships and new business within the markets that Arctic IT serves. The sole purpose of this position is generating and closing sales opportunities for Arctic IT’s Professional Services related to the Microsoft Cloud Solution Platforms, namely Dynamics 365, Microsoft 365, Azure, and additional sales opportunities for recurring support/managed services and lifecycle cloud services.
- Gather requirements and expectations from prospects and work in partnership with the internal team resources to recommend specific products, services, or solutions to prepare opportunities for proposal.
- Participate in demonstrations of software solutions to prospects to achieve alignment on scope of work definition and further developing opportunity to proposal.
- Present new opportunities at weekly internal Opportunity Reviews to get proposal resources assigned to respond to RFP's or prepare Statements of Work, and then, subsequently, participate activley in the standard processes to ensure response is delivered effectively.
- Own and maintain relationships with industry prospects and clients and respond to sales opportunities in a timely manner.
- Support marketing team efforts specific to industry vertical or geographic market area
- Represent Arctic IT at industry events such as webinars, roundtables, speaking forums and trade shows when necessary.
- Maintain and strengthen domain knowledge within industry vertical.
- Remain knowledgeable on all services provided and applications implemented by Arctic IT including pricing structures, integration capabilities, core application functionality, teaming partnerships, and vertical-specific functionality.
- Remains knowledgeable on all managed services offerings, including pricing structures, benefits, services provided, etc. and can speak to Arctic IT’s differentiation and competitive advantage.
- Attends recurring sales team meetings and reports accurate status of opportunities and efforts, provides strategic overview of territory account plan goals, and direction to respective pre-sales and marketing team for related tasks.
- Accountable for building own pipeline of leads through standard sales techniques such as cold calling, attending networking events, and evangelizing via social media.
- Complete standard process for managing leads and opportunities in centralized software D365 CRM and ensures all data is accurate, timely, and complete.
- Utilize Microsoft Teams for collaboration and communication for all proposals, Statements of Work, Contract Documents, and any requirement established for the GROW team within Arctic IT’s sales process.
- Store all documents within One Drive for Business or Microsoft Teams related to work/products responsible or accountable for.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong verbal/written communication skills with ability to communicate effectively in a polished, professional, and friendly manner.
- Self-motivated and driven to exceed goals with minimal to no supervision.
- Solid presentation skills and ability to influence and persuade an individual or group.
- Ability to maintain high satisfaction across team and clients while juggling varying internal priorities and deadlines as well as managing customers’ expectations.
- Good sense of risk management and knowing when to escalate issues to management for awareness, action, or assistance.
- Collaborative and passionate about problem-solving and a creative thinker.
- Significant experience working in a sales environment and familiar with working against critical deadlines and the pressure and stress that comes with it.
- Must be enthusiastic about working with prospects and seek to provide an exceptional client experience from end-to-end.
- Tenacious & creative sales approach that produces results.
- Technically curious mindset and a great listener that exhibits skill in understanding a client’s needs while digging deeper to find out the need behind the need.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or related discipline preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of experience selling Microsoft Cloud and/or Microsoft Dynamics Business Applications or related services.
- Proven experience in technology sales as an Account Executive or Sales Representative.
- Advanced level experience tracking sales leads and opportunities in CRM systems specifically Dynamics 365 for Sales.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to build relationships.
- Well-organized and extremely effective at managing time and calendar.
- Applicants subject to background checks, drug testing and government security investigations and must meet eligibility requirements related to the clearance process.
- Valid driver’s license, insurance, and reliable personal vehicle.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: The majority of work for this role is performed in a home office and interacts with a wide variety of people with differing functions, personalities, and abilities. Telecommuters are expected to have sufficient home office space that appears neat, organized, and professional when attending video meetings. Travel is required and varies around 50%.
PREFERENCE STATEMENT: Arctic Information Technology, Inc. grants preference to qualified Doyon Shareholders first, and second to qualified shareholders of other Alaska Native corporations that grant a similar preference in all phases of employment and training, which include, but are not limited to hiring, promotion, layoff, transfer, and training.
- Except as provided otherwise under applicable law, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
||Send This Job to a Friend