||Contract Compliance Administrator
|Point of Hire
||AIT-Arctic Information Technology, Inc.
|Type of Position
The Contract Compliance Administrator will serve as a liaison between various Arctic IT departments consisting of senior management, sales, legal, delivery and external Clients to analyze and monitor contract compliance. This role will heavily be involved in understanding Professional Services and Managed Services contracts across IT and Business Applications in the Public and Private Sectors (mainly focused on Public). The Contract Compliance Administrator will manage Arctic IT’s contract repository and ensure that all contractual documents are in place for Arctic IT’s external Clients and Partners. In addition, this role will be a key participate in Arctic IT’s proposal management process by analyzing contractual documents and providing recommendations on areas of risk.
- Lead compliance audits of contracts by collaborating with the Delivery team to ensure contractual obligations and contract performance requirements are met both by the Client and Arctic IT.
- Collaborate with Program Managers to ensure that contractual obligations per project are understood and enforced.
- Provide advice and guidance to different teams relating to contract terms.
- Provides information to management on expenditures, contract action dates, insurance obligations, and other data.
- Prepare monthly project compliance status reports and provide presentations to senior management on status, highlighting risks and contract compliance concerns.
- Coordinate with Delivery team to prepare and review contract change orders, supplemental agreements, contract amendments, subcontractor changes, and administrative actions for compliance; maintains a contract document file.
- Makes recommendations for improving service delivery contract performance and internal controls and devising plans to implement the changes.
- Create, prepare, and review drafts of Client and Vendor contracts.
- Prepare legal letters relating to termination of services and dissolution of Client relationships.
- Manages a repository of all Contract documents including ITSA’s, NDAs, TAs, Subcontracts, etc. Collaborates with Account Managers to ensure all Clients have current executed service agreements on file.
- Supports proposal development by studying requests for proposal (RFPs), attending proposal kick-off meetings, and determining appropriate contractual requirements to deliver a responsive bid.
- Works with Pre-Sales Solution Architects and other assigned resources to create Statement of Works.
- Assist with special projects as needed, such as training teams on contract processes, compliance procedures, etc.
- Manage various competing projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Enhance own development by taking responsibility for staying informed and up to date with industry knowledge.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent education and experience.
- A minimum of 5 years in contract review, interpretation, audit, and compliance.
- Contract management experience with emphasis in Federal Government.
- Understanding and familiarity with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR).
- Applicants subject to background checks, drug testing and government security investigations and must meet eligibility requirements related to the clearance process.
- Valid driver’s license, insurance, and reliable personal vehicle.
The majority of work for this role is performed in a home office and interacts with a wide variety of people with differing functions, personalities, and abilities. Telecommuters are expected to have sufficient home office space that appears neat, organized, and professional when on video meetings. Occasional travel may be required.
PREFERENCE STATEMENT: Arctic Information Technology, Inc. grants preference to qualified Doyon Shareholders first, and second to qualified shareholders of other Alaska Native corporations that grant a similar preference in all phases of employment and training, which include, but are not limited to hiring, promotion, layoff, transfer, and training.
- Except as provided otherwise under applicable law, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
||Send This Job to a Friend