|Point of Hire
||DDATA - DesignDATA
|Type of Position
||JOB SUMMARY: The Program Manager leads a dedicated technical service team comprised of help desk engineers, system administrators and an account manager to meet the needs of assigned clients. The Program manager is responsible for all facets of the client experience and provides daily operational leadership and management of the client service team.
• Provide management, leadership and mentorship of the designDATA service desk and systems administration team.
• Ensure that all user issues are addressed using “best in breed” customer service.
• Work with other senior resources to manage/maintain IT Services documentation.
• Communicate team issues to Senior Leadership.
• Manage internal IT projects and report on performance metrics.
• Use and enforce Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes that include Incident Management, Problem Management, and Change Management.
• Collaborate with client IT resources on internal applications/app management.
• Meet with designDATA and customer executive leadership on a weekly basis.
• Manage client equipment acquisition and scheduled maintenance.
• Assist the client with annual IT budget preparation.
• Act as the client's authorized representative for other technology vendors.
• Oversee the provision of client audiovisual and programming service needs.
• Assist the client in drafting and maintaining security policies and ensuring security compliance, including performance of regularly scheduled security audits and vulnerability scans.
• Monitor, support and maintain the client's database and telephony infrastructure, and communications systems.
• Conduct engineering, planning, and design services for major system enhancements, including installations and upgrades of new or existing systems.
• Ensure all client requirements of data backup policies are met and that the team follows procedures to handle daily, weekly and monthly backup of data, databases and servers.
• Provide leadership and recommendations on improving overall IT management with a particular focus on network security.
• Serve as an in-house consultant on IT issues including applications management; information and knowledge management; business process alignment.
• Investigate new technologies that will improve business operations or streamline business processes.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in information technology management or related field
• Minimum of 8-10 years in information technology with a minimum of 3-5 years in an IT management position
• Solid technical background with proven ability to manage and motivate a diverse technology group in a fast-paced and customer-focused team environment
• Experience managing an Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment for Cloud Computing, Auto Scaling, ELB, RDS, VPC and other services
• Proven background in service desk and IT infrastructure management
• Outstanding communications and customer relations skills, with a proven ability to communicate with both end users and executives
• Excellent documentation skills
• Willingness to go “above and beyond” to exceed customer expectations
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work well under stress, pressure, and deadlines
• ITIL, PMP, and/or AWS certification preferred
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES:
• Leadership - Maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates, mobilizes, and coaches employees to meet high performance standards and goals
• Strategic Implementation/Thinking - Formulates effective strategies consistent with the business and competitive strategies, examines policy issues and strategic planning with a long term perspective, determines objectives, sets priorities, and anticipates potential threats or opportunities
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: The majority of work is performed in a professional office setting with a wide variety of people with differing functions, personalities and abilities.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The individual will be subject to sedentary work with the majority of hours in a professional office environment, and will need to be able to quickly respond to a change in work demands. The individual is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as viewing a computer terminal. Occasionally lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects (1-40 lbs.) are required.
REASONABLE ACCOMODATION: It is design DATA, Inc.’s business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
PREFERENCE STATEMENT: design Data, Inc. grants preference to qualified Doyon Shareholders first, and second to qualified shareholders of other Alaska Native corporations that grant a similar preference in all phases of employment and training, which include, but are not limited to hiring, promotion, layoff, transfer, and training.
PAY TRANSPARENCY STATEMENT: design Data, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of the other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Apply Online at www.doyon.com
design Data Inc. is a Federal Contractor and complies with the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA).
design Data, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law and the poster is available at
http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf. For questions on the job posting contact (253) 344-5300.
EOE AAP M/F/V/D
If you need assistance or special accommodations during the application process, please contact the appropriate Human Resources Department at email@example.com
Only qualified applicants will be notified.
- Except as provided otherwise under applicable law, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
||Send This Job to a Friend