||Support Consultant- D365 F&O (REMOTE)
|Point of Hire
||AIT-Arctic Information Technology, Inc.
|Type of Position
The Support Consultant - D365 Finance role provides functional application consulting services for Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) ERP Clients in implementation as well as post go-live environments. This work will include troubleshooting and resolving reported issues with configurations, data, functional software, business processes, and general how to questions. This role will also participate in providing other consulting services such as release management tasks, enhancements, training, etc. In addition, the consultant will be a project team member during new implementations and engaged in the configuration, testing, and training of D365. This role must deliver excellent Client service and have strong Client relationship skills.
- Resolve D365 support requests by providing superior help desk services as measured by ticket quality, call quality, resolution quality and timing, and overall Client satisfaction
- Assist with the D365 support queues and ensure tickets are moved through the support process in a timely manner and escalated when appropriate to bring to quicker resolution
- Provide timely and efficient D365 configuration, testing and training services to Clients during mission critical implementation projects
- Responsible for tracking tickets along with all activities (notes, phone calls, emails) within our internal support ticketing system and constantly keeping these tickets up to date
- Utilize all means of support for issue resolution, including internal and external community forums, search engines, and knowledge sharing with team members and encourage collaboration amongst peers
- Deliver exceptional customer service for our support offering
- Ensure our Service Level Agreements (SLAs) constraints are met per our support contracts
- Proactive communication with Clients to strengthen our partnership
- Maintains high utilization percentage and achieves high Client satisfaction
- Deliver services included in implementation and support contracts: i.e., help desk support, training sessions, release management tasks, enhancements, status reporting, etc.
- Assist with end user training for Clients in one-on-one, webinar and classroom style settings
- Participate in onboarding process ensuring a smooth transition from implementation to support
- Proactively work to improve existing Support procedures, processes, and tools
- Other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Computer Science, or related field preferred, or equivalent experience
· Minimum of 3 years of industry, technical or application experience
· Demonstrated strong understanding of business processes
· Experience with phone contact handling and active listening
· Valid driver’s license and insurance
· Applicants subject to government security investigations and tribal gaming investigations and must meet eligibility requirements related to the clearance process
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: The majority of work will be performed from home office, however there may be times work is performed in a professional office setting with a wide variety of people with differing functions, personalities, and abilities. Travel is required and varies around 10%.
PREFERENCE STATEMENT: Arctic Information Technology, Inc. grants preference to qualified Doyon Shareholders first, and second to qualified shareholders of other Alaska Native corporations that grant a similar preference in all phases of employment and training, which include, but are not limited to hiring, promotion, layoff, transfer, and training.
- Except as provided otherwise under applicable law, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
||Send This Job to a Friend