Increasing the ranks of shareholders within our labor force is one of our top goals as a corporation. We’re excited that you’ve chosen to explore a career with Doyon.
The Support Consultant - D365 role will primarily focus on providing functional application support services for Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) managed ERP Clients. This work will include troubleshooting and resolving reported issues with configurations, data, functional software, business processes, and general how to questions. This role will also participate in providing other support services such as release management tasks, enhancements, training, etc. In addition, they will be responsible for supporting the Delivery Team in the configuration, testing, and training of D365 as needed to back-fill on implementations. This role must deliver excellent Client service and have strong Client relationship skills.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Computer Science, or related field preferred, or equivalent experience
· Minimum of 3 years of industry, technical or application experience
· Demonstrated strong understanding of business processes
· Experience with phone contact handling and active listening
· Valid driver’s license and insurance
· Applicants subject to government security investigations and tribal gaming investigations and must meet eligibility requirements related to the clearance process
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: The majority of work will be performed from home office, however there may be times work is performed in a professional office setting with a wide variety of people with differing functions, personalities, and abilities. Travel is required and varies around 10%.
PREFERENCE STATEMENT: Arctic Information Technology, Inc. grants preference to qualified Doyon Shareholders first, and second to qualified shareholders of other Alaska Native corporations that grant a similar preference in all phases of employment and training, which include, but are not limited to hiring, promotion, layoff, transfer, and training.