|Point of Hire
||AIT-Arctic Information Technology, Inc.
|Type of Position
The Account Manager is a sales position that is responsible for generating additional business from a portfolio of existing Clients and owns the overall Client relationship and experience with Arctic IT. The Account Manager serves to understand the Client's demands, plan how to meet these demands, generate sales opportunities, and close business. This role is ultimately responsible for Client satisfaction, managing expectations, Client retention, setting technical strategic roadmaps, etc. This role is in constant communication with their Clients through phone, email, and on-site visits. The Account Manager does not manage but collaborates with the service delivery teams to ensure Client satisfaction and success.
- Manages a portfolio of managed Clients that range from small to large in scale and solutions including Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Microsoft 365, and Managed IT Services.
- Owns the overall Client experience after transitioned from the initial Account Executive.
- Build and expand relationships within accounts and develops trust with key Client stakeholders, serving as the primary Client contact while communicating regularly (internally and externally).
- Accountable for building own pipeline of opportunities through relationship building, attending networking events, and evangelizing via social media.
- Maintain contact with Clients through phone calls, site visits, and Client Business Reviews (CBR).
- Identify, develop, and close new sales opportunities within existing accounts by up-selling and cross-selling.
- Gather requirements and expectations from Clients and work in partnership with the internal team resources to recommend specific products, services, or solutions to prepare opportunities for proposal.
- Participate in demonstrations of software solutions to Clients to achieve alignment on scope of work definition and further developing opportunity through closure.
- Works with Pre-Sales Solution Architects to prepare Client technology roadmaps and review with Clients to drive new opportunities and ensure Client is evolving with technology.
- Proactively identifies ways for Clients to enhance the value of their business application solutions.
- Owns procuring multi-year services contract renewals from managed Clients.
- Escalation point for Client satisfaction issues and drives to resolution.
- Interact and coordinate with other staff members in other departments working with the same Client.
- Leads satisfaction surveys and follow-up with Clients.
- Attends recurring sales team meetings and reports accurate status of opportunities and efforts.
- Complete standard process for managing opportunities in centralized software D365 CRM and ensures all data is accurate, timely, and complete.
- Track all Client interactions in defined Systems of Record (including ConnectWise and Dynamics 365)
- Utilize Microsoft Teams for collaboration and communication for all proposals, Statements of Work, Contract Documents, and any requirement established for the GROW team within Arctic IT’s sales process.
- Present new opportunities at weekly internal Opportunity Reviews to get proposal resources assigned to
respond to RFPs or prepare Statements of Work, and then, subsequently, participate actively in the standard processes to ensure response is delivered effectively.
- Facilitate communication for Client requests through Arctic IT processes for new opportunities and Client requests.
- Maintains awareness of all Client activities (support, projects, opportunities)
- Support marketing team efforts specific to existing Client base.
- Remain knowledgeable on all services provided and applications implemented by Arctic IT including pricing structures, integration capabilities, core application functionality, teaming partnerships, and vertical-specific functionality.
- Represent Arctic IT at industry events such as webinars, roundtables, speaking forums and trade shows when necessary.
- Maintain and strengthen domain knowledge within industry vertical.
- Participates in billing reviews and AR collection support as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications or Marketing.
· Minimum of five (5) years of Client (customer) service experience.
· Proven capability to build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility and confidence.
· Proven experience in business applications and technology sales as an Account Manager, Account Executive or Sales Representative
· Advanced level experience tracking sales opportunities in CRM systems specifically Dynamics 365 for Sales.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to build relationships.
· Well-organized and extremely effective at managing time and calendar.
· Applicants subject to background checks, drug testing and government security investigations and must meet eligibility requirements related to the clearance process.
· Valid driver’s license, insurance, and reliable personal vehicle.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: The majority of work for this role is performed in a home office and interacts with a wide variety of people with differing functions, personalities, and abilities. Telecommuters are expected to have sufficient home office space that appears neat, organized, and professional when on video meetings. Travel is required and varies around 25%.
PREFERENCE STATEMENT: Arctic Information Technology, Inc. grants preference to qualified Doyon Shareholders first, and second to qualified shareholders of other Alaska Native corporations that grant a similar preference in all phases of employment and training, which include, but are not limited to hiring, promotion, layoff, transfer, and training.
- Except as provided otherwise under applicable law, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
||Send This Job to a Friend