GGP has an immediate need for a Maintenance Mechanic at Oxmoor Center in Louisville, KY.
GGP has been in the shopping center business for more than 50 years blending innovation, tradition and reputation to create some of the country’s top shopping centers. As employees we are collaborative, creative, self starters who aim to positively
impact the shopping experience for our customer everyday. A career with GGP is your chance to embark on a rewarding journey into the retail real estate industry!
Under the direction of Management the employee will perform a wide variety of maintenance functions required to maintain the physical plant of the shopping center.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Installing, troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining various building systems
- Operating hi-lifts, trash compactors, freight lift and trucks
- Repairing, modifying and moving retail merchandising units
- Assisting with the removal of snow and ice by vehicle and/or by hand
- Performing minor roof, floor and plumbing repairs
- Repairing minor concrete and blacktop repairs
- Drywall installation, finishing, painting and repairs
- Assisting with maintaining inventory records
- Any other work that may be requested of the maintenance department
- Some shift work and shared on-call emergency response is required
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications include the following:
- High School degree
- 3 Years in related field
- 2 years Tech School Grad. or Certificate, preferred
- Valid Driver’s License, if applicable
- The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, high precarious places, fumes or airborne particles, toxic chemicals, and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit, bend, climb, balance, smell and walk. The employee must regularly move up to 25lbs, frequently lift and or move up to 50lbs, and occasionally lift and or move 100lbs.
GGP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression,
genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
||Send This Job to a Friend