||Regional Property Manager
||Inland Residential Real Estate Services, Inc.
Inland Residential Real Estate Services, an entity within The Inland Real Estate Group, seeks an experienced
Multi-Family Regional Manager. This role will be based in the Denver area or Colorado market as a whole. In 2016, we managed 10,000 units, we're currently managing 12,000 units and we're targeted for 15,000 units under management within the
next 12 months. Career growth & advancement opportunities readily available for top notch multi-family management experience. This is an excellent opportunity to join Inland’s multi-family management team while we’re in a tremendous growth period. To see
our current portfolio, visit www.lineatinland.com.
The Inland Real Estate Group of Companies, Inc.
** Over $41 Billion in Commercial Real Estate Acquisitions.
** Over $21 Billion in Capital Raised.
** 100's of Millions of sq. feet of Commercial Property Owned & Managed in 49 States.
** Over 66,000 Apartment Units Owned & Managed.
** $1.28 Billion in Commercial Real Estate Sales and Leases.
** $1.6 Billion in Commercial Loans Serviced.
** 10.5 Billion in Institutional Transactions since 2000.
** 2X Better Business Bureau Torch Award Winner for Ethics in the Marketplace.
** Chicago Association of Realtors Corporate Hall of Fame inductee.
The Regional Property Manager will monitoring the overall performance within a region of multi-family properties. This includes overall operations, policies, procedures, recruitment, training, development, and supervision of Property Managers.
Seeking at least 7 years’ experience within in multi-family property management and 3 years’ experience as manager over a region or portfolio of assets. Must possess a proven track record of successful regional property manager and knowledge of property maintenance,
property marketing, and insurance. Must have strong supervisory skills, and excellent personnel management and organizational skills.
- Hire, train, supervise, develop, and terminate staff within your Region, performs performance evaluations on supervised employees; assists Property Managers with site-level employees.
- Create and administer manpower plans, approves all new hires, status changes, and terminations for on-site personnel.
- Monitor and makes recommendations to improve marketing activities; reviews occupancy status; recommends rent schedules.
- Review / audit property budgets, accounting, and maintenance.
- Manage the resolution process for resident relation issues.
- Inspect properties to ensure the highest standards are maintained; evaluate management, leasing, maintenance, grounds, and housekeeping.
- Assist in or developing corrective programs to improve operations.
- Supervise and coordinate annual operating budget and capital budget. Monitor and make recommendations on budget performance and prepare monthly or quarterly summaries.
- Review and approve expenditures within specified budgetary guidelines. Negotiate and/or evaluate contracts and makes recommendations.
- Participate in due diligence activities related to potential property transactions.
- Participate in discussion on rent rates, and other such operational matters.
- Coordinate staffing and office set-up of new communities within Region.
- Acts as primary liaison between Executive Management and Property Managers.
- Some overnight travel (estimated 15% - 25%) is required.
- At least 7 years’ apartment management experience with at least 3 years’ experience overseeing multiple properties and multiple community or property management teams.
- Bachelors or Masters degree preferred
- Industry specific certifications preferred.
- Experience implementing cost saving measures, contributing to profits and revenue.
- Proven success making decisions with complex or diverse information.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems develop solutions and lead problem solving discussions.
- Experience with special project oversight. This includes planning, communicating, assigning workflow and meeting financial and deadline targets.
|Send to a Friend
||Send This Job to a Friend