||Housekeeper / Porter
||Inland Residential Real Estate Services, Inc.
Inland Residential Real Estate Services, Inc. (an entity within The Inland Real Estate Group of Companies, Inc.) is a full service professional property management firm specializing in the management of multi-family housing properties nationwide. Experience,
professionalism and loyalty are just a few of the many things that set IRRES apart in the multifamily property management arena. Building relationships is at the heart of everything we do. Our communities feature a variety of styles to meet your needs with
updated appliances and finishes, and resort like clubhouses with community rooms, pools and gathering areas.
We offer full-time employees health benefits, paid vacation and sick time, 401k and more. Our property in Broomfield, CO has an opening for a full-time, Housekeeper.
- Provide excellent service to residents, guests, employees and contractors.
- Clean vacant apartments as needed.
- Clean all amenity areas including but not limited to: lobbies, lounges, offices, restrooms, business center, fitness center, recreation room, corridors, breezeways, and stairways daily.
- Dust furniture. Wash walls, ceiling, and woodwork. Wash windows, door panels, and sills.
- Empty and clean wastebaskets and ashtrays.
- Sweep, mop, wax, and polish floors.
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies.
- Transport trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replenish bathroom supplies. Replace light bulbs.
- Assist maintenance and management as necessary to ensure curb appeal.
- Coordinate housekeeping responsibilities during move-out/move-in assisting contractors and vendors as appropriate.
- Clean vacant apartments.
- High School Degree
- Excellent customer service, communication and listening skills.
- Previous housekeeping or property cleaning experience preferred.
- High degree of neatness and respect.
- Willingness and desire to learn.
|Send to a Friend
||Send This Job to a Friend