||IRC Retail Centers
This position assists the Director of Portfolio Marketing with coordinating and creating marketing materials that support the Leasing, Transaction and Property Management teams while liaising with Executive
Management for as needed corporate materials. The Marketing Coordinator reports to the Director of Portfolio Marketing.
- Creates/maintains website property profiles utilizing Property Capsule software.
- Creates and manages content for property profile pages on the IRC website including aerials, site plans, photos and more.
- Supports Leasing and Property Management teams by coordinating and reviewing tenant updates on the IRC website.
- Assists teams with submitting changes to Lease Administration and monitors status updates.
- Reviews daily data feeds for consistency.
- Develops/produces presentations for leasing and management teams.
- Creates graphics/maps for company presentation and updates corporate fact sheet.
- Assist with generating content for corporate social media accounts – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube.
- Assists with weekly leasing eblasts, monitoring response rates and maintaining email lists.
- Coordinates ordering, design and installation of property signage; conducts signage audits; handles requests and printing of tenant welcome banners.
- Provides conference support including meeting scheduling software research/implementation/ training, and scheduling meetings.
- Assist with conference-related events, booth arrangements, etc.
- Provides support for events such as ground-breakings, tenant grand openings, consumer-focused property events, etc.
- Orders company-branded clothing and premiums.
- Creates work orders for work performed by outside vendors.
- Designs/conducts surveys of tenants and IRC employees utilizing survey software.
- Provides support for company intranet postings.
- Provides support for maintenance of the IRC website utilizing Word Press software.
- Provides support for special projects and company events as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-2 years professional experience preferred
- Commercial real estate industry experience a plus.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator required.
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Word Press & Constant Contact software experience a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and willingness to learn technology tools
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work well with all levels within the organization; team player
|Send to a Friend
||Send This Job to a Friend