||IRC Retail Centers Management Inc.
We specialize in necessity and value- based retail—the type of centers that shoppers visit every day. Since our formation in 1994, we have built an impressive portfolio of high quality, open-air shopping centers in established markets within the Central
and Southeastern U.S. With $ 4.1 billion in total assets under management comprising more than 20 million square feet of leasable space, we can help retailers establish, grow and improve their market position by leveraging the strength of IRC’s portfolio.
Additional information on IRC Retail Centers is available at www.ircretailcenters.com.
- Manage the day-to-day operation of an assigned property portfolio
- Management and review of; accounts receivables, tenant relationships, maintenance contracts, government codes, immediate maintenance and capital needs on the assets
- Work with the Leasing Agents on all lease renewals, and remains knowledgeable of market conditions
- Responsible for reviewing all internal reports such as; open AR, Tenant Sales, AZ ledger, CRM leasing deals, budgets and budget variance reports, co-tenancy reports, Avid payables
- Responsible for budget preparation on all expenses and review of budgets
- Complete quarterly property inspections including review of maintenance/capital items, as well as Retailer’s health and sales
- Actively represents IRC Retail Centers within the industry, regularly attends local chamber events and builds presence within each municipality
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree desired
- Frequent travel required, up to 50%
- Must have at least 5 years’ commercial property management experience
- Retail/Shopping Center experience preferred
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook
- Ability to work with various technology tools/programs for organization, data management
|Send to a Friend
||Send This Job to a Friend