Mission Hill Family Estate Winery is recruiting an energetic Full Time Maintenance Electrician to join our team in West Kelowna. This is an exciting industry with passionate people leading the charge; our people are committed to our products, each other
and have a focus on customer service. With this drive towards quality, you can understand how we became a world class organization, leading and shaping the Canadian Wine Industry. We are considered a top leader in the development of wine, culinary and tourism
sectors for British Columbia as well as Canada wide.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Electrician will work with the existing team to assist with the day to day maintenance duties.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Participate in the planning, specifying, implementing and commissioning automation/electronic/PLC control equipment for processing, packaging and plant services
• Experienced with PLC & HMI programming & troubleshooting (preference for Allen Bradley/Rockwell)
• Construct, assemble and repair all packaging and processing machinery and associated modifications
• Responsible for accurate machine set up and adjustments on all packaging equipment. Record and document line set ups and adjustments. Perform efficient changeover of packaging machinery.
• Assist with servicing and maintenance of refrigeration equipment, cooling towers and A/C units
• Servicing and maintenance of tanks and processing equipment.
• Able to detect and correct operational problems and get machines back into service efficiently
• Perform maintenance tasks with limited supervision
To be the successful candidate for this opportunity, you have a passion for safety and work in a safe and professional manner at all times. You bring in a strong background as an Industrial Electrician or Instrumentation and Control Technician, with inter
Provincial Red Seal Ticket, or equivalent (A second interprovincial Red Seal Ticket such as Millwright, Machinist or Mechanic an asset). You have experience troubleshooting integrated HMI/PLC control systems, including proficiency evaluating/modifying associated
programming and devices. Most importantly you are a team player with a strong eye for detail, and have a strong track record of building and maintaining relationships.
Starting wage rate is $34.09/hour with competitive benefits and pension plans. You must be able to work flexible hours as there is some shift work required, including weekends and overtime through peak periods. You have the ability to perform the physical
requirements of the position. You must bring an adequate assortment of tools to perform the expected duties and daily tasks efficiently in the role.
If you are looking for a challenging opportunity in an exciting industry, please apply now at www.missionhillwinery.com