Seasonal/Casual Harvest Employees
Mission Hill Family Estate Winery is the jewel of the British Columbia wine industry, producing world renowned wines in the beautiful, sweeping hills overlooking Okanagan Lake. Mission Hill offers a seasonal opportunity to work with passionate people and
a world-class production team in the BC wine industry.
Term: June 2017 – November 2017
Schedule: Shift will vary between days, afternoons, and some graveyards
Mission Hill Family Estate Winery is recruiting flexible, positive, and enthusiastic short term employees to assist with seasonal/casual work including packaging, cellar work, cleaning, general labour and grape processing from June to November.
- Committed to working in a safe and professional manner at all times
- Strong work ethic
- Previous experience working in wineries, production or warehousing
- Production and safety-specific certifications are considered valuable assets (i.e. Fork Lift Operator’s Certificate and/or Level III Industrial First Aid)
- Comfortable meeting the physical requirements of the position including regularly bending, reaching, standing for long periods of time, navigating stairs, and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Working conditions will vary; Must be comfortable working in the general plant, warehouse, outdoor receiving areas and damp cellar conditions.
This seasonal casual position requires that you have a flexible schedule and shifts are “on-call” until late November 2017 or as required.
How to Apply: At Mission Hill Family Estate, we put our people first and are committed to attracting top-caliber talent. We challenge ourselves to deliver extraordinary guest experiences created by a team passionate about always providing
the best. Please take the time to visit our website, www.missionhillwinery.com. We look forward to receiving your online application.