||Associate Brand Manager
Associate brand managers support the brand management team in helping to define the long term product and portfolio roadmap for MABI Brands. Through analysis, competitive marketing intelligence and a deep understanding of the FMB consumer,
the brand management team is responsible for existing brand innovation and renovation pipelines, portfolio prioritization and SKU management, and overall brand P&L and Health factors.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Develop compelling sell in story for retailers and wholesalers. Build communication tools used by salesforce to support brand story.
- Manage packaging and innovation development for existing brands, including timelines, budgets and overseeing a cross-functional team.
- Assemble and coordinate monthly business reviews including analysis of business performance (from raw sales data) and recommendations for course-corrections and direction going forward.
- Ad-Hoc Data Pulls
- Maintain close connection with sales and trade marketing to ensure that brand strategies are executed with excellence.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with compliance and finance teams to enable swift execution and approval of marketing initiatives.
- Support Management of budget tracking and reporting.
- Wholesaler / Retailer Sell In Materials
- Annual Business Reviews and Planning
- Monthly and Quarterly Business Strategic Reviews
- Strong analytical skills coupled with a consumer orientation and experience in the CPG industry; Alcohol/Spirits experience a bonus (including understanding of the three-tier system)
- Pragmatic individual with financial analysis abilities; Able to synthesize data into key recommendations and action plans.
- Minimum 2 years of consumer packaged goods (sales experience is a bonus) with supplemental experience.
- Ability to travel up to 10%of the time
- Strong teamwork orientation
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as excellent presentation abilities
- Ability to simplify complex situations
- Creative thinker with the ability to deliver "out of the box" solutions
- Nimble/Flexible and Entrepreneurial Mindset; Can thrive in an ambiguous environment
- Bring an outgoing and approachable personality to the job daily
- Cross-functional leadership with an ability to influence people to a shared vision. Can generate buy-in from multiple stakeholders
- High attention to detail with a great ability to multi-task
- Experience using IRI and/or Cognos a plus
- BA Business/Marketing or a related field, graduate degree preferred
- Works with a strong sense of urgency
- Is authentic, open (no agenda), trustworthy and trusting
- Humble yet confident, able to put the growth of the company/team/brands first
- Thrives in ambiguity, does not need all information to navigate effectively, simplifies
complex processes and ideas
- Effective communicator, able to convey both written and verbal messages clearly and concisely. Demonstrates leadership and strategic influencing skills.
- Highly collaborative, demonstrated ability to work across functions, business units and geographies. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at one time.
- Competent, able to work independently and "roll up your sleeves" to make things happen. Team player who thrives in a fast paced, high intensity, dynamic environment. Effective business systems thinker and a good understanding of business
- Is curious, constantly questions the way things are done in a constructive manner and thrives on change that improves results. Fully
committed to organizational success, possesses a "can do" attitude and believes anything is possible with the right focus. Able to course correct to feedback and demonstrate agility within a dynamic environment. Results oriented.
||Send This Job to a Friend