||Manager, Field Sales
The Manager, Field Sales is responsible for managing all aspects of MABI brands in the assigned market as well as oversee and implement distributor
planning, programming, and account execution. Ultimately responsible for delivering the annual sales plan in the given market and acting as the conduit for all distributor functions relating to the Company business.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Execute all aspects of sales plan with distributor network. Present brand plans, pricing and promotion, and programming according to parameters of business plan. Monitor and
analyze assigned territory budgets
- Responsible for on-going and consistent communication with distributors to include monitoring of product levels and increasing of actual shipments and depletions.
- Responsible for plan and management of WABP.
- Responsible for brand execution at the market level. Brand standards to include: pricing, shelf placement, cold box placement, display, draft, and bottle placement.
- Monitor and track marketing programs.
- Control operating and A&P expenses and manage budget and expenses appropriately.
- Depending on the size of the market, may have direct reports.
- Keep abreast of competitive trends and report appropriate developments.
- 12 days (60% of time) managing retail execution, surveying (with and without the wholesaler), evaluating distribution, display and ad feature execution. In addition, evaluate
Retail Manager selling skills.
- 4 days (20% of time) managing all wholesaler issues and meeting to include programming, pricing, forecasting, new product launches and ABP meetings, as well as all internal
issues at wholesaler, kick-off meetings and POS management.
- 4 days (20% of time) managing all administrative requirements due on a monthly basis (forecasting, fiscal responsibility, distribution tracking, program execution tracking
and performance management) as well as all local initiatives.
Skills, Education, & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of sales experience
- 3+ years’ experience working with distributors/wholesalers, 3+ years’ experience in beverage category
- Strong Analytical and math skills for budgeting, analysis, etc.
- Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word & Excel) – ability to develop and present
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Works with a strong sense of urgency
- Is authentic,
open (no agenda), trustworthy and trusting
yet confident, able to put the growth of the company/team/brands first
- Thrives in ambiguity, does not need all information to navigate effectively, simplifies
complex processes and ideas
communicator, able to convey both written and verbal messages clearly and concisely. Demonstrates leadership and influencing skills.
collaborative, demonstrated ability to work across functions, business units and geographies. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at one time.
- Competent, able to work independently and “roll up your sleeves” to make things happen. Team player who thrives in a fast paced, high intensity, dynamic environment.
Effective business systems thinker and a good understanding of business process knowledge.
curious, constantly questions the way things are done in a constructive manner and thrives on change that improves results.
committed to organizational success, possesses a “can do” attitude and believes anything is possible with the right focus. Able to course correct to feedback and demonstrate agility within a dynamic environment. Results oriented.
||Send This Job to a Friend