||Manager, Key Accounts- Kroger
Build and develop an overall sales strategy and market share for assigned Regions. Partner with chain buyers, distributor Chain Managers to effectively increase sales, promotions, and shelf presence to achieve maximum distribution for all Mark Anthony brands
- Develop and maintain a business partnership with the management and buyers for assigned chain accounts & wholesaler network. This includes development of presentations for selling COMACs, new authorizations, shelf management, and managing wholesaler performance
with the chain. Meet regularly with region buyers to review past Mark Anthony Brand performance and review shelf sets, authorizations, promotions, etc.
- Develop region specific programs and promotions that increase the value of Mike’s partnership with the Accounts management team.
- Conduct customer analysis and assess sales information and data using variety of sources (IRI, etc.) to analyze sales volume, opportunities, goals, etc.
- Work cross functionally with the MUSA field Sales team, Trade Development and Wholesaler network to align chain specific program goals and strategy.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 2 Minimum 5+years of experience in sales, preferably in the alcohol industry or consumer packaged goods – as a Supplier or Wholesaler Manager.
- Past experience calling on chain accounts as a Supplier or Wholesaler Manager
- Strong analytical and math skills for budgeting, analysis, etc.
- Intermediate Microsoft office skills (PowerPoint, Word & Excel) – ability to develop and present quality presentations
- Intermediate Retail Link skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as presentation & negotiation skills
- Fact based selling and ability to establish rapport
- Exceptional relationship development skills at all levels
- Strong business acumen
- Consistently demonstrates a strong work ethic to peers and the wholesaler network
- Self motivated, creative and imaginative
- Demonstrates leadership qualities through innovation & opportunity at buyer, wholesaler & street level.
- Ability to travel as necessary – up to multiple evenings per week
- Past experience with overseeing and monitoring wholesaler network execution of chain specific programs.
||Send This Job to a Friend