The Sr. Field Sales Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the MABI brands in the assigned market as well as oversee and implement distributor planning, programming,
and account execution. Ultimately responsible for delivering the annual sales plan in the given market and acting as the conduit for all distributor functions relating to the Company business.
• Execute all aspects of sales plan with distributor network. Present brand plans, pricing and promotion, and programming according to parameters of business plan. Monitor and
analyze assigned territory budgets
• Responsible for on-going and consistent communication with distributors to include monitoring of product levels and increasing of actual shipments and depletions.
• Work with staff on a regular basis in the field. Provide ongoing coaching, best practice sharing, training, and constructive feedback. Identify developmental needs on an individual basis. Ensure expectations both quantitative and qualitative are set and reviewed
on an ongoing basis.
• Responsible for brand execution at the market level. Brand standards to include: pricing, shelf placement, cold box placement, display, draft, and bottle placement.
• Monitor and track marketing programs.
• Control operating and A&P expenses and manage budget and expenses appropriately.
• Keep abreast of competitive trends and report appropriate developments.