Responsible for managing the operations of the general office, parts, service, field including, but not limited to, the productivity, assets and personnel with the objective of producing optimum efficiency and profitability.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assists Operations Manager in the development of gross profit and departmental expenses and monitors performance on a monthly basis.
- Ensures that established systems for monitoring individual departmental productivity and personnel utilization are implemented and maintained.
- Meet with Operations Manager, Store Manager and Regional Field Service Manager at least monthly for reviewing activities, financial reports, problems, progress and mutual needs
- Monitor customer needs and ensure requirements are met
- Ensure service requirements are satisfied for equipment that is utilized in the territory
- Develop and maintain close contact and good relations with customers, which may include onsite visits
- Work closely with the Operations Manager and the corporate office on matter relating to sales, problems involving credit, accounting, service and or parts.
- Performs other duties or functions as requested by Management
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have 5 year(s) previous management experience
- High School Diploma or equivalency, Bachelor’s Degree in applied discipline preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must have a working knowledge of the above titled position and how it relates to the overall business and its’ objectives.
WPI is an EEO/AA (equal opportunity/affirmative action) institution and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, physical or mental disability, creed, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information,
gender identity, or gender expression in the programs or activities which it operates.
WPI es una institució n EEO/AA (igualdad de oportunidad/acció n afirmativa) y no discrimina en base al sexo, edad, raza, color, religión, discapacidad física o mental, credo, origen nacional, estatus veterano, orientació n sexual, infomació n genética, identidad
de género, o expresió n de género en los programas o actividades los cuales opera.
||Send This Job to a Friend