||Field Technician Class B - Production Equipment
Since 1924, Waukesha-Pearce Industries, Inc. (WPI) has been dedicated to providing leading equipment options that meet the most demanding applications in power generation, small engines, earthmoving, recycling, mining, and gas compression equipment. With
a territory covering 30 states, WPI is strategically located in high-production regions throughout the U.S. Our expert personnel are trained in technical sales, service, and engineering. Working in partnership with some of the most recognized names in the
industry, WPI offers the knowledge, reliability, and experience to help you maximize your uptime and opportunities now and in the future. WPI offers only the highest quality construction and mining products such as crawler dozers, compactors, excavators,
loaders and more from these world-class equipment brands: Komatsu, Bomag, Sennebogen, Gradall, Takeuchi, Doppstadt, NPK, LaBounty and Vacall.
Our greatest strength as a company are our people. Our success depends on the technical expertise of our salespeople, the knowledge of our parts people, the skill of our service technicians and the professionalism of all WPI staff.
We are committed to hiring top quality people in every position in our company. Our success depends on our employees, and how well they serve our customers.
Field Technician Class B - PES are accountable for promoting good attitudes and aesthetics that are represented of WPI. Communicate with lead technician on progress or any special circumstances that may affect the job. Develop, coordinate, assist or lead
in accurately and efficiently diagnosing and repairing problems on a variety of production and process equipment and systems on site at client locations.
Duties and responsibilities
- Demonstrates proficiency in knowledge of production technologies and uses sound comprehensive analytical and diagnostic skills to gain top efficiencies in equipment or personnel
- Responsible for submitting accurate maintenance reports, and other required paperwork as well as parts oversight and supply inventories to minimize investment while maintaining a sufficient level to ensure proper job performance
- Responds/coordinates to emergency maintenance and/or service requests
- Represents the company in a professional manner at all times
- Is dedicated to safety, customer service, and maintains a professional working relationships with customers and co-workers Responds/coordinates to emergency maintenance and/or service requests
- Ability to travel throughout the geographic business unit as necessary
- Submit accurate maintenance reports and other necessary paperwork
Perform other jobs as assigned by manager
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Production and process equipment training/schooling helpful preferred
- Must have effective communication skills (listening and comprehension)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience setting up, troubleshooting and making repairs to oil and gas production equipment
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to work independently in fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Knowledge of production equipment packages including all component systems
- Knowledge of oil, gas and water separation processes
- Valid driver's license and good driving record, eligible to attain CDL
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Must be proficient in computer skills (basic operation, Windows, and Micro Soft Office)
WPI is an EEO/AA (equal opportunity/affirmative action) institution and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, physical or mental disability, creed, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information,
gender identity, or gender expression in the programs or activities which it operates.
WPI es una institució n EEO/AA (igualdad de oportunidad/acció n afirmativa) y no discrimina en base al sexo, edad, raza, color, religión, discapacidad física o mental, credo, origen nacional, estatus veterano, orientació n sexual, infomació n genética, identidad
de género, o expresió n de género en los programas o actividades los cuales opera.
||Send This Job to a Friend