Since 1924, Waukesha-Pearce Industries, Inc. (WPI) has been dedicated to providing leading equipment options that meet the most demanding applications in power generation, small engines, earthmoving,
recycling, mining, and gas compression equipment. With a territory covering the 48 contiguous states, WPI is strategically located in high-production regions throughout the U.S. Our expert personnel are trained in technical sales, service, and
engineering. Working in partnership with some of the most recognized names in the industry, WPI offers the knowledge, reliability, and experience to help you maximize your uptime and opportunities now and in the future.
Our company also provides solutions for engines and power generators well as offering the highest quality construction and mining products.
Our greatest strength as a company are our people.
Our success depends on the technical expertise of our salespeople, the knowledge of our parts people, the skill of our service technicians and the professionalism of all WPI staff.
We are committed to hiring top quality people in every position in our company.
Our success depends on our employees, and how well they serve our customers.
Scope of Work:
As a Benefits Specialist you will help maintain the company
benefits programs. Assist in compiling and maintaining benefits records and documents.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
The Benefits Specialist is responsible and accountable for, but not limited to, the following:
- Create and maintain new hire benefit files
- Enter new hire elections on-line
- Enter terminations on-line (including COBRA)
- Distribute service awards
- Coordinate events such as flu shots, blood drives, etc.
- Assist with Open Enrollment activities to include distribution of materials and tracking the progress of on-line elections
- Assist with Wellness Program activities to include on-site event planning and tracking the progress of incentive eligibility
- Process benefit related invoices
- Provide back-up for processing of the HR related invoices
- Assist with benefit audits (internal and external) as required
- Address and provide problem resolution for all benefits related inquiries
- Conduct New Hire Orientation (benefits portion)
- Provide back-up/relief for front desk Receptionist
- Assist in administration of 401(k) plan
- Perform all other duties as may be assigned by management
Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
Minimum of 5 years of Benefits experience
Requirements: Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
· Strong written and oral communication skills
Possess and maintain the following skills: Excellent attention to detail, collaborating skills, creative thinking, interpersonal skills, and logical reasoning skills
Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment
Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within timeconstraints and deadlines
Strong organizational skill
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
Typical hours of work Monday through Friday;
8 a.m. to
Some occasional extended hours may be required
Sitting; occasional bending or kneeling; lift and carry a maximum 15 Lbs., reach overhead for lightweight items
WPI is an EEO/AA (equal opportunity/affirmative action) institution and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age,
race, color, religion, physical or mental disability, creed, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or gender expression in the programs or activities which it operates.
||Send This Job to a Friend