||Field Services Support Technician
Since 1924, Waukesha-Pearce Industries, LLC. (WPI) has been dedicated to providing leading equipment options that meet the most demanding applications in gas compression, small engines, earthmoving, recycling, mining, and power generation equipment. With
a territory covering the 48 contiguous states, WPI is strategically located in high-production regions throughout the U.S. Our expert personnel are trained in technical sales, service, and engineering. WPI has been supporting engines for over 90 years by
offering the right solutions for gas compression and power generation applications. We partner with trusted names like GE, Generac, and Kohler for dependable service. WPI offers only the highest quality construction and mining products such as crawler dozers,
compactors, excavators, loaders and more from these world-class equipment brands: Komatsu, Bomag, Sennebogen, Gradall, Takeuchi, Doppstadt, NPK, LaBounty and Vacall. Our reliable equipment is backed with unmatched technical support and dedicated Shop and
Field Service Technicians.
Our greatest strength as a company are our people. Our success depends on the technical expertise of our salespeople, the knowledge of our parts people, the skill of our service technicians and the professionalism of all WPI staff.
We are committed to hiring top quality people in every position in our company. Our success depends on our employees, and how well they serve our customers.
Field Services Support Technician
Provide maximum support to the Regional Field Service Manager in all aspect of the field service group and its customers. Field liaison for local branch management, safety, parts and service.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist Regional Field Service Manager with tech scheduling, field service follow up and customer contact
- Coordinate safety meetings for field group and customers
- Coordinate parts supply for the field service group
- Coordinate customer invoicing with Administrative Assistant
- Maintain close communication with Regional Field Service Manager
- Promote good welfare among the company and its divisions
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have 2 years previous experience as a Field Service Tech
- GED or High School Diploma
- Prefer applied certification(s)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must met goals and objectives set forth by the company
- Must be proficient with Windows systems (MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
- Must have dependable transportation
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to bend and twist several times a day.
- Must have the ability to work flexible hours and days
- Must be dependable and work independently
- Must maintain good client relations
- Must maintain a professional appearance
- Must promote and maintain a clean, neat an safe work environment
- Must have the ability to travel and stay overnight
- Must have the ability to supervise and motivate others
- Must have the ability to effectively evaluate others
- Must have advanced technical skills
- Must have basic sales skills
- Must maintain and update skills
- Must be self-motivated with minimal direction
- Must be safety conscious
- Must protect the company assets and interest.
WPI is an EEO/AA (equal opportunity/affirmative action) institution and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, physical or mental disability, creed, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information,
gender identity, or gender expression in the programs or activities which it operates.
WPI es una institución EEO/AA (igualdad de oportunidad/acción afirmativa) y no discrimina en base al sexo, edad, raza, color, religión, discapacidad física o mental, credo, origen nacional, estatus veterano, orientación sexual, infomación genética, identidad
de género, o expresión de género en los programas o actividades los cuales opera.
||Send This Job to a Friend