||Operations Training Manager
The Training Manager will be responsible for providing classroom and hands-on instruction to Branch Managers, Service Managers, Service Technicians, Product Support Sales Representatives, unit salesman and external customers in all facets of their job responsibilities.
The Training Manager will be responsible in maintaining existing or creating new training material. The Training Manager will provide advanced technical support for technicians and product support field teams.
Duties and responsibilities
- The Training Manager must create and develop training material that are not available
- Instructor will be responsible for updating existing and creating new training material
- Responsible for coordinating vendor and external customer training courses
- Travel for training development where classes are being offered
- Travel to other Waukesha-Pearce branches and customer location for training of personnel
- Assist personnel with information that is requested concerning trouble shooting or machinery specifics, or managerial duties
- Handle or assist with special projects as assigned
- The Training Manager will be responsible in maintaining training records for all training including vendor training
- Must maintain updated information in the Learning Management System
- Promote good welfare among the company and its division
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Help drive CMD with stability, profitability and growth
- Must have a minimum of 7 years of technical, product and sales experience with Komatsu Equipment
- Must have a minimum of 5 years technical and operator training experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent certifications preferred
- Must have a current driver’s license and acceptable driving record per WPI insurance company standards. (If applicable)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Training Manager must have understanding how the position relates to Construction and Mining Division and its objectives
- Must meet goals and objectives set forth by the company
- Must conform to policies and procedures set forth by the company
- Must be proficient with Windows programs (MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook).
- Must be able to bend and twist several times a day
- Must have the ability to work flexible hours and days
- Must be dependable and work independent
- Must maintain good client relations
- Must maintain a professional appearance
- Must promote and maintain clean, neat and safe work environment
- Must have the ability to travel
- Must have the ability to supervise and motivate others
- Must have the ability to effectively evaluate others
- Must protect the company assets and interest
WPI is an EEO/AA (equal opportunity/affirmative action) institution and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, physical or mental disability, creed, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information,
gender identity, or gender expression in the programs or activities which it operates.
WPI es una institución EEO/AA (igualdad de oportunidad/acción afirmativa) y no discrimina en base al sexo, edad, raza, color, religión, discapacidad física o mental, credo, origen nacional, estatus veterano, orientación sexual, información genética, identidad
de género, o expresión de género en los programas o actividades los cuales opera.
||Send This Job to a Friend