Since 1924, Waukesha-Pearce Industries, LLC. (WPI) has been dedicated to providing leading equipment options that meet the most demanding applications in gas compression, small engines, earthmoving, recycling, mining, and power generation equipment. With
a territory covering the 48 contiguous states, WPI is strategically located in high-production regions throughout the U.S. Our expert personnel are trained in technical sales, service, and engineering. WPI has been supporting engines for over 90 years by
offering the right solutions for gas compression and power generation applications. We partner with trusted names like GE, Generac, and Kohler for dependable service. WPI offers only the highest quality construction and mining products such as crawler dozers,
compactors, excavators, loaders and more from these world-class equipment brands: Komatsu, Bomag, Sennebogen, Gradall, Takeuchi, Doppstadt, NPK, LaBounty and Vacall. Our reliable equipment is backed with unmatched technical support and dedicated Shop and
Field Service Technicians.
Our greatest strength as a company are our people. Our success depends on the technical expertise of our salespeople, the knowledge of our parts people, the skill of our service technicians and the professionalism of all WPI staff.
We are committed to hiring top quality people in every position in our company. Our success depends on our employees, and how well they serve our customers.
Scope of Work:
Coordinate and schedule all field service personnel.
Interface with customers to ensure satisifaction. Coordinate parts, buyout requirement, and all billing.
Manage organization, productivity and assets of the Field Service Dept. to obtain maximum efficiency, productivity and
profitability. Supervise Foreman, Leaderman, Administrative Asst, and Field Clerk.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
· Delegates duties of the day to day operations for field services.
· Increases output, evaluates performance and tracking mileage.
· Monitors the capabilities of the entire department regarding customer
needs and service requirements for being utilized in the territory.
· Close and invoice jobs in a timely manner.
· Promote safe operations of field activities.
· Be available for 24-7 customer and employee support.
· Interview and hire of new technicians.
· Maintain a skillful level of computer knowledge to aid in internal
issues with invoicing.
· Coordinate technicians for jobs and communicate with customers on
· Maintain close contact and good relations with customers, may include
· Administer safety program in accordance with existing company, state
and federal guidelines. Conduct monthly safety meeting and complete required reports.
· Prepare and adhere to the Company Salary Plan to provide timely Performance
Reviews and equitable increases.
· Perform other duties or functions as requested by Management.
· Acquire parts for field technicians and ship accordingly.
· Keep accurate count of core parts and credits for parts.
· Mentor for internal hires in the field of services group.
· Perform other duties as assigned.