||Parts Person IV
Since 1924, Waukesha-Pearce Industries, LLC. (WPI) has been dedicated to providing leading equipment options that meet the most demanding applications in gas compression, small engines, earthmoving, recycling, mining, and power generation equipment. With
a territory covering the 48 contiguous states, WPI is strategically located in high-production regions throughout the U.S. Our expert personnel are trained in technical sales, service, and engineering. WPI has been supporting engines for over 90 years by
offering the right solutions for gas compression and power generation applications. We partner with trusted names like GE, Generac, and Kohler for dependable service. WPI offers only the highest quality construction and mining products such as crawler dozers,
compactors, excavators, loaders and more from these world-class equipment brands: Komatsu, Bomag, Sennebogen, Gradall, Takeuchi, Doppstadt, NPK, LaBounty and Vacall. Our reliable equipment is backed with unmatched technical support and dedicated Shop and
Field Service Technicians.
Our greatest strength as a company are our people. Our success depends on the technical expertise of our salespeople, the knowledge of our parts people, the skill of our service technicians and the professionalism of all WPI staff.
We are committed to hiring top quality people in every position in our company. Our success depends on our employees, and how well they serve our customers.
Perform all aspects of tasks associated with inside sales of products and services that meet the requirements of WPI customers.
Duties and responsibilities
- Take customer orders or quotes by phone, fax, e-mail, or walk-in.
- Great customer service
- Takes a leadership role in training Parts I, II & III
- Research and update information supplied by the vendors.
- Review buyout purchases and confirm follow-ups
- Review and resolve reports
- Assist with inventory control on stock levels and returns
- Assist Parts Manager with monthly sales forecast.
- Attend training classes to increase product knowledge.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have at least 5 years of previous experience.
- Must High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Some mechanical background or knowledge preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must meet goals and objectives set forth by the company.
- Must have ability to maintain confidential information.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in a Windows based environment.
- Must be dependable and work independent.
- Must maintain good client relations.
- Must have the ability to effectively operate various types of office equipment (fax, scanner, printer copier, etc.).
- Must have the ability to effectively operate forklift.
WPI is an EEO/AA (equal opportunity/affirmative action) institution and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion,
physical or mental disability, creed, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or gender expression in the programs or activities which it operates.
WPI es una institució n EEO/AA (igualdad de oportunidad/acció n afirmativa) y no discrimina en base al sexo, edad, raza, color, religión,
discapacidad física o mental, credo, origen nacional, estatus veterano, orientació n sexual, infomació n genética, identidad de género, o expresió n de género en los programas o actividades los cuales opera.
||Send This Job to a Friend