Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
Service Administrative Assistant
JOB SUMMARY: The Service Administrative Assistant (Service Admin) is responsible for working directly with Service Advisors, Field Service Supervisors, and Service Managers across assigned locations to keep the service calls process running efficiently. With a primary focus on completing complex service calls, the Service Admin allows the Service Advisors and Field Service Supervisors to focus on customer engagement.
• Performs multiple functions in the timely process of service calls from opening, adding segments, resolving discrepancies, and closing.
• Reviews service calls for completeness prior to invoicing.
• Completes complex service calls process including three way splits, discounting, and warranty.
• Reviews and accounts vendor invoicing for payment and posts on service calls.
• Processes service calls payments.
• Generates daily service call reports to help assist in work order last date of labor management.
• Provides training as needed for Service Advisors, Service Foreman, and Technicians on various work order processes.
• Calculates and transfers technicians’ time as needed.
• Serves as a back-up for inbound customer phone calls.
• Adheres to all customer care standards.
• Actively cares and advocates safety at Western States. Adhere to all applicable safety policies, procedures and standards.
• May accomplish training and serve as a team member in support of Western States’ strategic programs, projects, and initiatives.
• Works within and promote corporate vision, mission, and values of the organization.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft computer products or other comparable systems required.
• Ability to comprehend, capture and interpret customer and equipment information independently.
• Ability to learn and use new computer systems.
• Proficient keyboarding skills.
• Strong verbal communication and customer relationship skills that produce satisfied customers.
• Ability to manage complex details accurately and according to schedule
• Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with others.
• Consistent attendance.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Proof of high school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
• 2-3 years comparable office experience preferred.
• 1 year customer service experience required.
• Heavy equipment and/or diesel truck repair knowledge preferred.
• Must be able to communicate (speak, read, comprehend, write in English).
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time along with walking, standing, climbing stairs, reaching pushing, pulling, leaning and twisting.
• Must be able to meet all safety requirements for applicable safety policies.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Send This Job to a Friend