Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
JOB SUMMARY: This position is responsible for maintaining the parts warehouse by receiving and storing parts and for filling customer orders. Also responsible for the general condition of the warehouse by keeping it clean and orderly at all times. Occasionally may be required to deliver and pick up parts from customers and vendors. A qualified individual who must be a fast learner, have the ability to complete multiple tasks at the same time, be results oriented, and be able to work safely in a fast-paced environment.
• Performs daily bin and physical inventory counts.
• Pulls and packages parts to fill customer orders in a timely fashion.
• Delivers and provides pickup of parts, cylinders and components for service repairs when needed.
• Picks up of parts from outside vendors and delivers parts to customers as required.
• Adheres to good housekeeping and Contamination Control Standards.
• Follows assigned work schedule with consistent attendance/punctuality.
• Adheres to all customer care standards.
• Actively care and advocate safety at Western States. Adhere to all applicable safety policies, procedures and standards.
• May accomplish training and serve as a team member in support of Western States’ strategic programs, projects, and initiatives.
• Work within and promote corporate vision, mission, and values of the organization.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with others.
• Ability to obtain forklift operators certification.
• Ability to learn and use computer systems for time entry, personnel data, e-mail, and basic dealer systems operational functions.
• Ability to work overtime and on call.
• Consistent attendance and punctuality.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Proof of high school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
• Entry level Parts Consultant requirements - 6 months of customer service experience preferred.1 year minimum of parts sales, parts warehouse, or combined experience
• Experienced Parts Consultant requirements – Minimum 2 to 4 years equivalent warehouse experience required.
• Proof of driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
• Must be able to communicate (speak, read, comprehend, write in English).
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time along with walking, standing, climbing stairs, reaching, pushing, pulling, leaning and twisting.
• Able to lift up to 60 lbs in accordance with Western States’ Lifting Safe Work Practice to include amount and approach.
• Must be able to meet all safety requirements for applicable safety policies.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. It is not intended be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this classification.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Send This Job to a Friend