Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
CRC Service Attendant
JOB SUMMARY: This position is responsible for the basic maintenance, operation and repair of all shop equipment also to include helping technicians disassemble components and clean parts as needed. Will be responsible for the logistics of all components between staging area, shop and Parts departments.
• Maintains organization and appearance of the shop.
Maintains and cleans shop equipment including cleaning equipment, forklifts, Tuggers and Cranes. Maintains any maintenance and safety records on the shop equipment.
• Operates forklifts and tuggers to move components between areas.
• Operates parts washers, blast equipment, and paint equipment.
• Operates overhead crane equipment to move and position heavy/large components.
• Steams cleans all components prior to coming into the shop.
• Completes documents for shipping and receiving components.
• May assist other technicians with the disassembly, cleaning and assembly of components.
• Adheres to all customer care standards.
• Works safely at all times. Adheres to all applicable safety policies. Complies with all company policies, procedures and standards.
• Work within and promote corporate vision, mission, and values of the organization.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Proven customer service skills.
• Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with others.
• Consistent attendance and timeliness.
• Ability to work overtime with little or no notice.
• Knowledge and use of Microsoft computer products or other comparable systems preferred.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Proof of high school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
• Previous mechanical experience working on automobiles, heavy equipment or diesels preferred.
• Must be able to communicate (speak, read, comprehend, write in English).
• Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time, reaching (including but not limited to above-shoulder reaching), repetitive bending, stooping, twisting, pushing, pulling, leaning and twisting.
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs in accordance with Western States’ Lifting Safe Work Practice to include amount and approach.
• Must be able to meet all safety requirements for applicable safety policies.
• Exposure to extreme temperatures and environment.
• Exposure to high noise level.
• Exposure to fumes.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. It is not intended be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this classification.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Send This Job to a Friend